My Cannondale Raven

addicted

Retro Guru
I picked this up on the local craigslist for $500.. US. It looks like the previous owner bought it and stored it. It is flawless, all original including tires :shock: I have been looking for one of these for a long time and to find one in this condition is unbelievable. Enjoy... Raven 002.JPG Raven 012.JPG Raven 001.JPG Raven 015.JPG Raven 017.JPG Raven 019.JPG

Last edited:
Hell yeah!!! Thats blue carbon fibre right?

And you can fit discs front and rear, whats not to like?

Re:

02gf74 you are correct it is blue carbon. I am trying to decide if I want to change out to discs or leave all original. Looking for opinions...

Re:

Ubelievable that somebody buys such a bike and never ride it..... Love the blue, only the seatpost construction worries me.... :facepalm:

Re:

There is nothing wrong with the seatpost but the way how it is attached to the frame. These little pieces of aluminum are looking a bit flimsy since your weight is all resting on it. But maybe it is good enough? I only heard about breaking bottom brackets since there wasn't enough material there, make sure this was modificated! But it is a beautiful bike!

I agree they are strange looking but that is what I like about the bike. When I bought this bike, the guy that sold it to me said there were two bike shops interested in purchasing for a wall hanger but I was the first to reply to the ad. In regards to the BB I will look into that. I am a big guy at 210lbs. so that could be an issue.

OMG!!

Not a fan of Cannondales but you can't argue with the beauty of blue carbon fiber!!

Go to discs, you won't regret it.

If you okan to ride it, the fit discs. Formula rx and r1 are availkable in blue, may be others

If it is for show or riding in roads or dry ground the v brakes are fine.

Seat post clamp do look flimsy but im not aware of any problems, but not really searched it.

Found these while looking in the garage for spare parts :D I think they will complement the bike nicely.

Attachments

• crankbrothers 001.JPG
    crankbrothers 001.JPG
    87.3 KB · Views: 1,902
Back