My On-One 456 build. Finished page 4

trxrincon

Gold Trader
GT Fan
Feedback
View
Hey, I bought this On-one frame today, it's been blasted ready for paint so I'm unsure If it's an Inbred or 456? If anyone knows please help it's driving me mad!!!

Re: On-one Inbred or 456 frame? Please help!

Thanks dude, you know there isn't much difference at all! I'm looking at the geometry to see if they're different.

Re:

+1 what Konaben said, confirmed by the lack of canti mounts and no bottle bosses on the seat tube so that you can drop the saddle.

Great frames, what colour will it be?

Edit it's a later one as it has the indent in the RHS chainstay to counter chain suck.

I really should get a life.

Thank you for the reply... I love Honda red, my mate has a civic type R. I want it the same red! :)

Re:

Some inspiration perhaps? I keep meaning to get it powder coated but I can't think of a better colour, maybe Kawasaki green though.

Oooofff, that's tidy.. Thing is I'm in the middle of rebuilding my GT DHI.. I think funds my dry up soon! Haha

Re: Re:

shedobits":3venlj9k said:
Some inspiration perhaps? I keep meaning to get it powder coated but I can't think of a better colour, maybe Kawasaki green though.

Is that a 16" frame? Looks great.

Re:

Thanks, they really are great riding frames, yes it's a 16". I used it as a doner bike for my Maverik last year and it's been haunting me every time I go out to the cave.

This year I've been collecting the parts for a rebuild and am only waiting for newer [longer] forks to come back from RockShox and then I can steam ahead.

Pics soon I hope.

SLX mech and shifter, think I might go 1x9 also a few other bits I have. I think I'll turn this thread into my build thread.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    18.4 KB · Views: 1,312
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    65.7 KB · Views: 1,311
Back