Score!! Spooky Bandwagon :P

mamadirt

Kona Fan
GT Fan
Feedback
View
Following my quest for an azonic Shorty stem or copy for my Stinky build, I managed to source a copy from ebay. It arrived yesterday in pretty good condition and got me thinking it'd be nice to have an older DJ frame to put it on (sorry Stinky :roll: ).

p4pb11678132.jpg

A short ebay search later and I fell in love with this . . .

$_57.JPG

Watch . . . this . . . space :p

Re:

Wow, that looks sweet Lynne :cool:

I'm sure you'll do a fine job with this one too - assuming you keep it that long ;) :LOL:

Re:

Cider has the same effect on me....and it's cheaper!!

Sell me one of your spare frames Lynne, I need sumat small the Marin I had in mind for the next build is just too big :cry: It needs to be horribly cheap though.... :facepalm:

Ha ha, nothing spare in my kitchen at the mo' sorry :LOL: - the little Blast sold a week or two ago. There is a tiny Caldera on ebay at the moment around the £60 mark but it has been well-used. Go for it so I don't have to ;)

mamadirt":10i8oxjd said:
Ha ha, nothing spare in my kitchen at the mo' sorry :LOL: - the little Blast sold a week or two ago. There is a tiny Caldera on ebay at the moment around the £60 mark but it has been well-used. Go for it so I don't have to ;)

I saw 'e but it's disc only....not succumbing to those damn things at my age :facepalm:

:LOL:

Back