What frame is it? Please somebody help me!

Possibly a diamondback.

Low end whatever it is. Its not a URT but I would avoid to be honest.

Based on the parts it's from 1999, I think it might be a Saracen, they had some special editions from around that time and I think I remember one with Jetts and LX.

markwashington":2rak7lta said:
Based on the parts it's from 1999, I think it might be a Saracen, they had some special editions from around that time and I think I remember one with Jetts and LX.

I checked on google, maybe Saracen Ikon special edition ?

When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
Re:

Thanks buddy! This look like as my frame , but the lower rear suspension pivot is not same :/ , maybe its a prototype ?

It is possible the one i found on ebay is a slightly newer model as the main triangle is virtually identical lol ..

Saracens of that era are of the stack it high, sell it cheap type. Usually manufactured somewhere in the east, from a catalogue of standard frames.
So there may well be half a dozen or more slightly different bikes all with the same brand/model name. Depending on what the factory decided to make fit that particular batch.
You'll probably find similar bikes with many different names in countries across the globe.......

Back