RM Blizzard - Impulse purchase!

Barneyballbags

Old School Grand Master
Feedback
View
I came across this for sale yesterday when I was bored in work and browsing the various MTB forums. I had a bit of spare money in my Paypal account from the sale of a previous bike, and this was priced too well to ignore, so a few emails back and forth to the seller and it's now mine, awaiting collection :D

I don't know what year it is (forks aren't the originals, I'm guessing the frame is around 2004/2005 as I thought the earlier ones had disc and V mounts?), but it's my size and it's very well specced for the money (XTR, Middleburn Duos, Hope Pro II, Hope Mono brakes, Rockshox Reba Teams serviced and rebuilt last year by SRAM).

The seller has had the bike covered in tape to protect it and assures me that there are only one or two light marks on it. It was too tempting to ignore, but I'm not sure what to do with it yet. I now have 3 bikes and not enough room, so 1 will need to go. It's a toss up between splitting this and paying a bit of the credit card off(!), or selling my Cannondale Badboy and doing the same..

It's such a nice looking frame and with a few choice upgrades it'll be a lovely little machine. Here's a photo for now - I'll post a few more when it's gets to me:

(and yes - the mudguards, bottle cage and saddle will be the first to go!)

Attachments

• 001.jpg
    001.jpg
    156.5 KB · Views: 632
Back