My new 456c

Logic.Al

Senior Retro Guru
Feedback
View
At bike to work value would have been rude not to.

Attachments

• FBOOC456V2_P1.jpg
    FBOOC456V2_P1.jpg
    27.4 KB · Views: 1,122
Re: 12.5 hours and counting.....

Got it last night. Box is fecking HUGE. Love the Maxx wheelset nice and clicky. Not fussed on the bars a bit wide. Might change them to some cCrank Bros ones Barneyballbags kindly Karma'd to me. Only had chance to ride the 5 minutes on the road to the train station this morning but I love it!

Paint is a fingerprint magnets though....

20131122_200808_zps6d718500.jpg

Looks great!!

Considered an On-One carbon frame myself, great value - but I'm still not 100% about Carbon frames yet - does it feel particuarly stiff/harsh?

Considered an On-One carbon frame myself, great value - but I'm still not 100% about Carbon frames yet - does it feel particuarly stiff/harsh?

I have a carbon framed Giant with 80mm suspension forks, so not an On-One frame, but it's far from stiff or harsh. I've never ridden an aluminium frame for more than about 5 minutes, but have had several rigid steel MTBs and road bikes. In comparison the carbon frame feels very plush, if a little dead, although how much of that is down to the suspension forks is hard to say, but even with the forks locked out it has a similar feeling.

It's a fast frame. Feels a little stiffer than I'm used to but my Flash I only rode twice. The other bikes I've had have all been steel :)

Lovely looking bike buddy, nearly got one myself but opted for a steel Charge instead. I'm looking for some black, wide, low bars let me know if they're up for sale ;)

It's light for a 20" framed 6" travel bike. 24lb all in. Only problem is that the forks were faulty so went back today. But Brant is swapping them for some RCT3's so better models.

Back