BoTM Winner
Gold Trader
PoTM Winner
98+ BoTM Winner
Rocky Mountain Fan
Brodie Fan
Feedback
View
After an agonising three and a half month wait Parcelforce finally rocked up to my work place with a battered cardboard box........

x0ec.jpg

Re: He shoots, he scores!!

Congrat's again bud! :D ...a few extra grey hair's while waiting for this one I imagine :LOL:

Look forward to see what your gonna do with it!

Wow a rarest of the rare Ti Score :cool: Pics please! :shock:

suburbanreuben":1g8pxtls said:
Three and a half months? Where's it been?

The seller was on ebay in the US and had zero feedback. he took ages to reply to messages, went on holiday the day the auction ended and then wanted Paypal gift payment! Because of all this I decided to get it sent to a friend in the US first just to in case there were any issues and I needed to return it plus I thought there was less chance of it getting 'lost in transit'. My friend knows nothing about bikes, is very busy and had to repackage the frame in a smaller box to ship......

Once it was finally shipped to me it arrived in just over a week though :D

raidan73":2kkpudal said:
suburbanreuben":2kkpudal said:

The seller was on ebay in the US and had zero feedback. he took ages to reply to messages, went on holiday the day the auction ended and then wanted Paypal gift payment! Because of all this I decided to get it sent to a friend in the US first just to in case there were any issues and I needed to return it plus I thought there was less chance of it getting 'lost in transit'. My friend knows nothing about bikes, is very busy and had to repackage the frame in a smaller box to ship......

USPS managed to get my Implant from Chico CA tpo the UK in 36 hours. Top service!
Then a few days trapped in customs...

suburbanreuben":1hdeqqyx said:
raidan73":1hdeqqyx said:
suburbanreuben":1hdeqqyx said:

USPS managed to get my Implant from Chico CA tpo the UK in 36 hours. Top service!
Then a few days trapped in customs...

USPS always seem to do well but that is fast!

Along with the frame I had a couple of other bits in the same box that I had bought from the US to save postage. My mate, without asking, declared the total value of the package at $75 :shock: Fortunately it arrived safely and only cost me £17 in VAT and clearance fees :D

Best photo I have at the moment I'm afraid. Will try to get some better ones at the weekend. The down tube decals are not the glow in the dark ones and to be honest are pretty hideous so will probably be removed.

muu3.jpg

Latest posts

Back