2013 Norco Sight 2

ratbane

Gold Trader
Feedback
View
Incredibly non-retro. But….this is one awesome piece of kit.

Does it all.

Attachments

• NORCO3.jpg
    NORCO3.jpg
    105.9 KB · Views: 942
  • NORCO2.jpg
    NORCO2.jpg
    108.2 KB · Views: 942
  • NORCO1.jpg
    NORCO1.jpg
    95.4 KB · Views: 942
Just read the BikeRadar review, and they seem to like it. Looks like a really good piece of do-it-all kit :cool:.

I keep on eyeing up your Yeti and RM frames in the for sale section. Is this rig the reason why you're selling?

Regards

Exeter Man":zwavxd8w said:
Just read the BikeRadar review, and they seem to like it. Looks like a really good piece of do-it-all kit :cool:.

I keep on eyeing up your Yeti and RM frames in the for sale section. Is this rig the reason why you're selling?

Regards

Not really. I'm selling them as I am trying to thin out the bike zoo. I can recommend either the RM or the ARC. The ARC is light as they come, and very racey, and the RM is a perfect trail/singletrack hard tail.

This NORCO is a seriously superb bike, and I'd recommend to anyone. Difficult to get hold of (as I found out). Ended up getting this from a couple of miles away from where I live.

ratbane":94dujx2y said:
I can recommend either the RM or the ARC. The ARC is light as they come, and very racey, and the RM is a perfect trail/singletrack hard tail.
One day I might bite, but staying strong for now ;).

Regards

There were a few of these out and about on Saturday. If anything, they look even nicer in the flesh.

Back