** Ibis Tranny - Apple Green **

Re: i've got a TRANNY locked in my shed.....

I was going to have a stab at that! Awesome!!! Enjoy and 'green' with envy :cool:

thanks man! :D
this thing is stupidly light, couldn't believe it when i went to go pick it up!
singlespeed is taking some time to get used to, but will give it a while, seems silly low geared at first, but starting to get the hang of it!
paint job is awesome, it goes from almost vivid emerald green to gold with a greenish tinge depending on the light and angle, it is a properly pretty bike!
a little surprised at the lack of 'TRANNY' jokes so far too!!

Best colour to! Always fancied one. Go 2x10 XTR and sell it to me please!!!

Lovely bike, a good friend of mine sold his frame a month or so back... same colour scheme, the thing rode really, really well!

got a bundle of bits with it too, almost enough to go 9 speed if i decide to!
it's all SRAM stuff though, never used it, always been Shimano, is their stuff any good?
got a pair of X9 shifters that bolt on to Formula brakes, an XO rear mech that actually looks really nice, all cnc machined and carbon, a SRAM cassette and the two missing noir chainrings, only need a front mech and a chain!
2x10 XTR does sound good though!
as for the ride, it's fast, no wasted pedal energy, the thing just flies!
and the colour.... well i love carbon fibre in its natural finish, and nice paint, which is why i'd been saving to finally finish the RC300, but when i saw this, i knew i had to try and get it, and the even though it looks amazing in pictures, they do not do it justice, green painted carbon rocks!!

it cold up here, how about.......
tranny by gaslight......?! :LOL:

Attachments

• IMG_1011.JPG
    IMG_1011.JPG
    201.9 KB · Views: 3,721
  • IMG_1013.JPG
    IMG_1013.JPG
    199.6 KB · Views: 3,721

I've always used shimano but have had an SRAM x9/xo setup recently and was massively impressed. Not sure whether I'm too stuck in my ways though!

The best looking tranny I have seen....puts Paul O'Grady in the shade!

aye, just go and ruin it for me why don't you!!

Back