3 more to my collection

corsarob

Senior Retro Guru
Feedback
View

dont know what model of voodoo it is,but it was cheap,the iron horse was in bits when bought,now its a rider again,and the trek was full,took the rear triangle off to see if it had a crack in the paint or the alloy,turned out to be the alloy :( :( ,
its been sent away to be repaired,so should be up and running soon. what do you think?

cheers,i picked it up for a song due the rear wheel being shot,but i had these two just sat in the shed,so popped em on and went for a spin,i think its a bit small for me,so may well have to clean it up and sell on. :( :(

It is a bantu. Nice. Not original forks though but should be light with them on.

Trek looks ace, shame its broken. Would love a cheap fuel to have a play with - didn't realise they crack though?

Not seen many iron horse hardtails. Weird saddle choice!

iron horse rides well,doesnt stop very well though,as for the saddle,it came with it,strange i know,i have a selection to choose from though,so will swap it before i sell it maybe. ;) ;)

fair enough,the rear triangle has just come back from the repairers,so when i get chance i will rebuild it and see how i like it,if i dont i will sell it on, :cry: :cry:

Back