Ellsworth Joker. Mid Skool play bike - better pics added

carter711

Retro Guru
Feedback
View
I pulled this out of the loft this afternoon to do an advert and sell it but a short ride and a lot of gazing at it means that it may be sticking around for a while longer!

I badly badly wanted one of these when I was a teenager so building this bike was like living a dream for me. It rides so well! M952 XTR through out, D521 SAPIMS on DT Swiss ONYX hubs. Chris King rasta and all Azonic cockpit. Hayes mag brakes.

I think they only things needed are some Tioga Factory DH tyres and maybe a DMR jump seat? I still love it how it is though. Comments etc welcomed :D

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    135.7 KB · Views: 489
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    148.4 KB · Views: 489
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    155.2 KB · Views: 489
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    138.4 KB · Views: 489
Re: Ellsworth Joker. Mid Skool play bike build.

That's pretty cool. I've not seen one of them for ages.

Reckon it's calling out for a set of green hoses to match the forks though!

Unless you really want the Tioga tyres, I'd go with some Maxxis or something because they're loads better than the old Factory DH tyres.

Thanks for the comments guys, I've added some better pics as the old ones were really low res.
The only reason I'd want factory DHs is because they look rowdy and they'd be in keeping with the rest of the bike.

I know in my heart of hearts that I must sell it as I'm moving to London and it's no use being pent up in the loft! :(

Back