my bianchi new build

.... well the forks (DT Swiss), wheels (XR Carbon?) and formula R1 discs came off a far more exepensive bike. (scott scale) ....actually, that could be a carbon frame.

you should be able to change the angle of the rear hose at the calliper to tidy it up plus the lock out cable could be routed better - should be in front of the bars.

yes your right it was my mates scott but his wife reversed into the bike in the garage and broke his frame!! so he sold me the parts. the frame is carbon and cost £900 in 2004. the bike weighs 11kg and all cables have been tided up now. thanks for the reply

No idea sorry :) But arent you the one supposed to be telling us about it ?

I do really like it though. Looks mean as f*** :LOL:

A friend of mine has an aluminium MUTT team frame from about 2006, they are excellent frames from an experienced European road frame manufacturer ;)

kermitgreenkona88":164drq6c said:
A friend of mine has an aluminium MUTT team frame from about 2006, they are excellent frames from an experienced European road frame manufacturer ;)

yes, 2006 Mutt, aluminium, was my first WW build, got it to 8.88 kg - very nice frames (I chopped off the v-brake posts :? )

Back