My Rebuilt AM bike ready for this summer.Or should i sell.!?

Keep or Sell

• Keep

Votes: 6 75.0%
  • Sell

Votes: 2 25.0%

• Total voters

graham1975

Senior Retro Guru
Just had a 2 pack respray and laquer,forks / shock serviced, all ready to go. Or should i sell now it's all looking lovely and fresh.

Attachments

• P1050053 [1600x1200].JPG
    P1050053 [1600x1200].JPG
    63.6 KB · Views: 505
  • P1050054 [1600x1200].JPG
    P1050054 [1600x1200].JPG
    52.2 KB · Views: 505
  • P1050055 [1600x1200].JPG
    P1050055 [1600x1200].JPG
    79.9 KB · Views: 505
Re: My Rebuilt AM bike ready for this summer.Or should i sel

Got a new born baby now, and not sure how much ill end up using it this year, could sell and get a nwe one next year, or just keep this one stored away fro another year, but then it will be another year older.

id still keep it, year really doesn't matter on a bike, Its a sweet bike, having ridden one I know how good they are, KEEP IT !!! :D

I'd hang on to it. Even if you don't use it much this year, at least you'll have it when you have more time.

I rushed into getting shot of my Chameleon a few years ago and really regretted it.

I've been in and am still in a similar position, got a 1yr old and a 5yr old... used to ride a lot of bigger stuff but now I don't seem to do much other than the odd local trail and an AM bike is complete overkill. Looks as though you've plenty of others to be getting on with so you'd still have a ride if you did sell that one. Unless you're likely to get a fair few weekends off from the family then it might well be worth selling whilst it's still worth some money!
That reminds me Mindmap3 if you're still interested I need to get you some good pics of my 5.5 that I don't really want to sell either! :)

Kev that's my dilema, sell whilst it's worth some dosh or just keep just incase i can get away, yes please PM me some pics of your 5.5. cheers

you need to figure out what it is worth now and what it wil be worth in a year's time. bikes don't take up a lot of space either.

you also need to be realistic as to how often you will use it. no point keeping it as an ornament

Back