Retrobike Forum Index

It is currently Fri Dec 02, 2016 8:59 pm

* Login   * Register * Search  * FAQ



Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 16 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2
Author Message
PostPosted: Wed Feb 20, 2013 12:43 pm 
Gold Trader
Gold Trader
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jul 05, 2011 11:49 am
Posts: 1397
Location: Salisbury, Wilts
thanks guys 8) i love it!


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Thu Feb 21, 2013 5:42 pm 
Gold Trader
Gold Trader

Joined: Sun Jun 22, 2008 1:38 pm
Posts: 1439
Location: OZ
I got a sliding dropout disc model I can ship you from Australia :-)

Andy


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue Mar 05, 2013 3:07 pm 
Gold Trader
Gold Trader
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jul 05, 2011 11:49 am
Posts: 1397
Location: Salisbury, Wilts
fatfixie wrote:
I got a sliding dropout disc model I can ship you from Australia :-)

Andy



thanks ....but I don't have the funds! :cry:


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue Mar 05, 2013 3:14 pm 
retrobike rider
retrobike rider
User avatar

Joined: Thu Oct 14, 2010 1:33 pm
Posts: 3969
Location: Brighton
i may have a spare XTm739 vbrake arm (with cable pinch bolt) available...
if you are interested, let me know and i'll have a dig.
i like these cruisers, not so sure how they'd handle though with those kinds of bars :?


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Fri Mar 08, 2013 8:21 am 
Gold Trader
Gold Trader
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jul 05, 2011 11:49 am
Posts: 1397
Location: Salisbury, Wilts
twain wrote:
i may have a spare XTm739 vbrake arm (with cable pinch bolt) available...
if you are interested, let me know and i'll have a dig.
i like these cruisers, not so sure how they'd handle though with those kinds of bars :?



Hi, urm at the moment I'm trying to fund an all mountain/light freeride type bike so all the money is going into that, Im hoping I won't have to sell this to fund it! :roll:


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Fri Mar 08, 2013 12:37 pm 
retrobike rider
retrobike rider
User avatar

Joined: Thu Oct 14, 2010 1:33 pm
Posts: 3969
Location: Brighton
konaben82 wrote:
twain wrote:
i may have a spare XTm739 vbrake arm (with cable pinch bolt) available...
if you are interested, let me know and i'll have a dig.
i like these cruisers, not so sure how they'd handle though with those kinds of bars :?



Hi, urm at the moment I'm trying to fund an all mountain/light freeride type bike so all the money is going into that, Im hoping I won't have to sell this to fund it! :roll:


i never said anything about paying for it ;)


Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 16 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2

All times are UTC [ DST ]


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: firedfromthecircus, yeti_bomb and 6 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  

About Us

Follow Retrobike

Other cool stuff

All content © 2005-2015 Retrobike unless otherwise stated.
Cookies Policy.
bikedeals - the best bike deals in one place
FatCOGS - Fat Chance Owner's Group

Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group