Kona 2+2 2011

gavinda

Senior Retro Guru
Just checked parcel force and it's been delivered!!!

Still in box , I'm miles from home, no pics.

But I r excited so had to shout about it :oops: :LOL:

EDIT for title.

Yeaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhh

A1FED05F-30E4-4ACC-86E2-A5484F81E19D-173-00000008E92DF55D.jpg

I never really payed attention to the squish before, but my body does suffer a little on the rigid ride and I felt some comfort on the longer rides would be welcome. I'd always thought of FS as downhill bikes only but realise now that things have moved on.

Coupled with a ridonculous deal at chain reaction and an inheritance undecided to take the plunge.

Can I drag myself out of bed before work to ride it? :LOL:

what type of bike is that - the diameter of the front wheel is nealry twice that of the rear? :eek:

Funny that, look at my other bike
IMG_1767.jpg

That's mismatched wheels

:D

The new bike is 26" front and back, just a little perspective messing with you. It's a kona 2+2 2011.

Tidy looking bike that - I thought it was a 29er, I guess it's just got skinny wheels/tyres. I'm used to big chunky wheels and tyres on my bikes! :)

Yeah it's got 2.1's on it . I'll run it like that for a bit ant see how it works. I ran 2.2 dmr's on the green bike before the change bit now that's 2.1 front an rear too.

I think the squished will be fine on skinny ones for now, but I will be looking t clearances and may move towards to plump tyres in the future.

I've not weighed the new one but my arm says it weighs the same as my rigid bike :) I guess things have moved on in twelve years huh? I'm looking forward to comparing it to my mates bikes. They ride downhill bikes XC :LOL: So I should still be the faster pup

Back