My pashley 26mhz.

Luke26mhz

Retro Guru
Well yesterday i finally picked up my pashley!

Bit of back ground info.

When i was younger i always wanted a pashley, i remember walking into my local bike shop where i see the ivory coloured frame & fork set for £499, being about the age of 13 i couldn't afford that. So i had various frame sets over the years, but never a pashley.

So these last couple of weeks i have searched every forum & auction site for one, i did find an immaculate frame & fork set in blue, which i had bid on but it didn't meet the reserve.

I found an add from 6 months ago, i wasn't holding my breath but the bike was still for sale, full bike in immaculate condition for £200, yes £200 lol!

So heres a little spec:

Pashley 26mhz frame & forks in blue
Mavic d521
Shimano deore lx nubs
Shimano deore lx rear mech
Sram grip shift
Kore stem
FSA pig headset
Magure hs33's
Azonic world force bars

This bike has hardly a scratch on it, it's been in a loft for the last 10 years & it looking like it's never ridden trails in its life!

Heres a few pics :D

0BA375D2-9D85-4D8A-86CB-6F4633068143-6680-0000063D891DE091.jpg

63B264AF-BB66-4840-B5BE-53407344245A-6680-0000063D924996BB.jpg

F1A17E5F-F1B6-4911-A539-37ABE87968C9-6680-0000063D9BA31594.jpg

Enjoy!

That really does look like its been unused.

I'll send those pics over of the Phatso's tonight. Sorry for being slack.

Mindmap3":g30b8zxr said:
That really does look like its been unused.

I'll send those pics over of the Phatso's tonight. Sorry for being slack.

It really is a mint bike, it just needs a good clean. The rear rim is a bit dirty.

No it's fine mate, will look forward to seeing the pics :). Do you have a price in mind yet?

dyna-ti":2ch9z85p said:
Smart build he's done,love the colour co-ordinated maguras.A nice touch :cool:

Yeah he spec'd the bike up well, that's pretty much how i would of built mine all those years ago.

mini-eggs":2ch9z85p said:
That's mint!

Always loved pashley. I remember the days of seeing Ed Tongue doing trials on them.

Cheers mate! Can't believe I've managed to pick a mint one up, still trying to source the bubble wrap style cross bar pad, but I've had no luck.

mamadirt":2ch9z85p said:
Looks great and near perfect condition too - the SID blue Maguras set it off a treat :cool:

I know the SID blues look good, but I'm half tempted to change them for race lines. Not sure yet.

superstu":2ch9z85p said:
That's really cool. Used to love these. That looks like a museum piece.

It's that mint, I've decided not to ride it for trials, just to cruise about on every so often.

The azonic ultracross bars come with the padding although you may be looking for a different branded one.

Back