D

I thought this was one of peats ex lobo's ? Or is that the other one I saw floating about the net. mmmmmmmm

Whatever it is i wish i owned it, dont wanna swap if for a Trek do ya ? haha

ChrisBrown81":6rc2m968 said:
heavyp":6rc2m968 said:
I thought this was one of peats ex lobo's ? Or is that the other one I saw floating about the net. mmmmmmmm

Whatever it is i wish i owned it, dont wanna swap if for a Trek do ya ? haha

I bought some old copies of Grip and Dirt recently and there's a few pics of your trek, I'll post some for you soon if you want?

Mate that would be amazing or maybe email me them so I can keep people interested in the build, theres not much around on the net and i have every issue of dirt from 1 till now but cant be asking my old man to go through each on and scan me out the pictures of the bikes i need pics of. Ill PM you

Cool :D

Same issue re levers, bloody awful. I'm thinking use the pro ones? Only slightly less fugly but an improvement.

Pro_lever_text.jpg

What rear tyre you have in there and is it rubbing under compression?

The pro levers actual lever is the key I think, it looks, and should feel, so much better.

The tyres are Nokian gazzaloddi 2.3's. I know people complain of clearance issues but I have a good 8-10 mm each side and have yet to encounter any problems.

I had a small Lobo about 8 years ago which used to scrub when against the shock under full travel, I thought at the time it was just they way it was but after since doing my homework it seems it's a simple fix. You just need to wind the trunion to the bottom of the thread so the shock appears jacked up and pointing more towards the frame and this solves the problem. I wished I'd done it all those years ago!!

Cool thanks, one of mine has some serious wear on the lower shock linkage plate, pretty bad like 2-3mm missing in places!
The other one came with a rear wheel that wouldn't even turn in the frame! 2.5 High Roller..

Almost looks like a height issue, width is tight but as the linkage compresses that 'arch' just comes close to the tyre. I want the best tyres but trying to avoid buying too many that don't fit.

A quick google says those Nokians are considered low profile, so it may be key!

Back