Angie's got her new FTW FB10 - hoorah!

LeeDevelopment

Old School Grand Master
Feedback
View
One of my team's riders, Angie, received her new FB10 the other week, absolutely stoked with it. This one is being left raw in order to get it built up straight away and debuted next weekend on the Scottish Downhill Series event at Pitfichie. We are awaiting two more FB10's which will be getting powdercoated in the team's purple. Angie's second frame will have different geometry to this one, a shorter wheelbase and a steeper head angle. I will update this thread as we go along :)

AngiesFB10.jpg

Looks great, I too am looking forward to seeing a picture of it fully built. How much does it weigh and how much bounce does it have?

Im guessing she is a good rider?

What kit does she normally run?

How do you find the x fusion stuff? (Think i asked before, seems to be making some big moves in the industry).

Saints, 40's, x0?

cyfa2809":uvpytixp said:
Im guessing she is a good rider?

What kit does she normally run?

How do you find the x fusion stuff? (Think i asked before, seems to be making some big moves in the industry).

Saints, 40's, x0?

She races in Pro-Elite, so yes, she's good :)

Too early to tell with X Fusion, Nick's video from his second practise run at Glen Coe can be seen here, his FB10 is X-Fusion equipped there: https://vimeo.com/43964409 whereas practise at Fort William is here: https://vimeo.com/43694051 - bear in mind Nick is waiting for his new FB10 frame to arrive as well, he's on his older version in those videos. Rear shocks seem to work well on those courses.

Boxxers up front until X-Fusion release their long awaited DH fork (sooner rather than later I hope!). Rest of the team sponsors are SDG, e-Thirteen, Oury Grips, Hayes Brakes, Sun-Ringle wheels, Thomson, Burgtec pedals and bars, TF Tuned, GoPro Cameras, Royal Racing (with Nick), Fox Racing Apparel (with Angie - both private sponsorships with each rider), EVS neck braces and Urge helmets (Fox helmets with Angie).

That bike looks familiar!

For what it's worth we only have one medium and one small frame that are available for sale out of the batch of frames that Angie is getting here new bike from.

There's a 650b proto in there for me and Frank too...

I love that.

Not a big fan of brush finsihes though, any plans on paint once the racing is over?

Back