Well today has been a nightmare
Started stripping the MsIsle down and all going well until we reach the chainset... Nothing working even a three legged bearing puller wouldn't move it... Last resort... Cut a slit in the crank arm to release it from the taper... Hooray it worked!
So then I'm left with a frame holding a bottom bracket... Plastic side kept breaking bits off so ended up having to break up the last few threads I couldn't get out with a Stanley knife.. This meaning I ended up with a slightly worse than required start thread for the bottom bracket where I'd been pushing against it to get the bb plastic out. Silly aluminium threads lol.
Popped to my local bike shop (100m walk) and have booked it in to have the thread re-cut tomorrow to ensure I don't mess up my nice new external BB.
So i then turned to the wheels and started putting tyre/tubes on. Then mounted rotors to wheels.
Roll on tomorrow hopefully more successful than today.
Project Ms isle currently looking like this: