Giant team DH

Cocktail_Dave

Retro Guru
After finding my current XC bikes a little stretched at some of the places we have been riding I decided to go for a dh rig and test the water

Giant team dh

beb21068.jpg

that is really really really nice :cool: some nukeproof bits would look at home on there too ;)

Nice.
These Giants are a great bike, I got one as a frame kit when they came out. nice geometry and super bomb proof

I will be honest, i thought these frames were xc! (maybe they have similar design?)

However, the geo i much prefer over 'modern' slack geo.

Twitchy and fast is where its at. The spec on this is just right.
I'm expecting you to be rather fast on this as it looks like a pro build. Have you a headcam?

I have a camera mate, took a quick vid of a local decent last week and I would say its prob 30-40% quicker than the nrs down it.

yea they are pretty nimble but the rake is not too steep like some of the hucking style bikes of the same time. quite a wide bb which took a little time to get used to but yea was a good bike for a 100kg guy to ride xc type trails. had an air shock too, made it a bit lighter.
love the team colours and sponsors logos, looks just like myles rockwells and rob warners!

Back