Retrobike Forum Index

It is currently Sat Dec 10, 2016 12:51 am

* Login   * Register * Search  * FAQ



Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 110 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8 ... 11  Next
Author Message
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Sep 04, 2012 2:04 am 
Retro Guru

Joined: Mon Sep 28, 2009 11:14 am
Posts: 347
Location: Lancashire
you naughty boy that is porn.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Sep 04, 2012 8:11 am 
Old School Grand Master
Old School Grand Master
User avatar

Joined: Wed Aug 08, 2007 10:35 am
Posts: 12267
Location: Penarth
Splendid job indeed, looks fantastic (but why did you put the gauche 853 decal on it?)


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Sep 04, 2012 8:42 am 
Old School Grand Master
User avatar

Joined: Fri May 01, 2009 7:11 pm
Posts: 8479
Location: Fircombe.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Pbi5GgmkqC8


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Sep 04, 2012 8:42 am 
Old School Grand Master
User avatar

Joined: Fri May 01, 2009 7:11 pm
Posts: 8479
Location: Fircombe.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Pbi5GgmkqC8


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Sep 04, 2012 10:27 am 
BoTM | Gold | PoTM
BoTM | Gold | PoTM
User avatar

Joined: Thu Jan 19, 2012 2:20 pm
Posts: 8684
Location: Sunny Cornwall
Harryburgundy wrote:
Splendid job indeed, looks fantastic (but why did you put the gauche 853 decal on it?)


Don't know really but I do like the way it reflects in the downtube in the photo :D


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Sep 04, 2012 2:38 pm 
Old School Grand Master
User avatar

Joined: Fri May 01, 2009 7:11 pm
Posts: 8479
Location: Fircombe.
raidan73 wrote:
Harryburgundy wrote:
Splendid job indeed, looks fantastic (but why did you put the gauche 853 decal on it?)


Don't know really but I do like the way it reflects in the downtube in the photo :D


It's the wrong one too! Your bike has all pipes in 853, not just the main tubes.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Sep 04, 2012 2:43 pm 
BoTM | Gold | PoTM
BoTM | Gold | PoTM
User avatar

Joined: Thu Jan 19, 2012 2:20 pm
Posts: 8684
Location: Sunny Cornwall
suburbanreuben wrote:
raidan73 wrote:
Harryburgundy wrote:
Splendid job indeed, looks fantastic (but why did you put the gauche 853 decal on it?)


Don't know really but I do like the way it reflects in the downtube in the photo :D


It's the wrong one too! Your bike has all pipes in 853, not just the main tubes.


I'll live with it, too much clear coat on top to do anything about it now!


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Sep 04, 2012 3:47 pm 
Gold Trader
Gold Trader
User avatar

Joined: Sat Aug 02, 2008 3:12 pm
Posts: 8436
Location: Oh Canada!
really nice 8)


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Sep 04, 2012 5:20 pm 
MacModerator
MacModerator
User avatar

Joined: Fri Jul 14, 2006 8:59 pm
Posts: 20772
Location: Sol Kitts
Really really cool, get some more pics taken then :D


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Sep 04, 2012 8:42 pm 
BoTM | Gold | PoTM
BoTM | Gold | PoTM
User avatar

Joined: Thu Jan 19, 2012 2:20 pm
Posts: 8684
Location: Sunny Cornwall
kaiser wrote:
Really really cool, get some more pics taken then :D


Just left the frame with Cyfa tonight to face the head tube etc and press in the headset cups but hopefully get some decent photos tomorrow night :D

Thanks for all the positive comments


Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 110 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8 ... 11  Next

All times are UTC [ DST ]


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: T'boo Ted and 6 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  

About Us

Follow Retrobike

Other cool stuff

All content © 2005-2015 Retrobike unless otherwise stated.
Cookies Policy.
bikedeals - the best bike deals in one place
FatCOGS - Fat Chance Owner's Group

Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group