2Souls Cycles Slim Jim (page 2 for current set-up)

yo-eddy

Gold Trader
98+ BoTM Winner
Feedback
View
Figured out I "needed" a play bike......but as always it needed to be rigid and Rohloff compatible......so here's the start, 2Souls Slim Jim 29er All Mountain steel frame (custom butted 853......pretty heavy and sturdy frame at 2.6 kilo!)
in Harley Davidson Warlock Grey rough powdercoat..... so rough they needed to create a leather bandarole "decall" as normal ones wouldn't stick :D
Will be build with Rohloff/Thomson and Groovy parts as a strong fun/CC bike, some 470mm Waltworks rigid steel forks to make it a bit more agile than it was designed for ;)
collecting parts now, update in a week or two.....

more info on the brand (site is working again now but looked like it was hacked by Russian hackers this afternoon :roll: so be carefull!)

http://www.2soulscycles.com/index.php?o ... 38&lang=en

Pics:
c6339c15.jpg

30f9de92.jpg

Fantastic.

Saw a couple of these over on STW - I think the builder posts there.

Lovely looking, bomb proof frames :cool:

Looking forward to updates :cool: :cool: :cool:

I hope more pictures soon of a complete build :cool: You have one of the more interesting bike collections.

Of course I know the bike very good :D
And I can't wait to see how it looks like with a rigid fork and a Rohloff.

Richard

ok, not enough patience to wait for some parts (thomson post/stem, 29er wheelset and LUV handles) :D I decided to build it quickly around my 650B wheelset. Looks ok, but will certainly be changed to 29er and LUV handles.
Like the look of the Waltworks forks but not too sure they'll handle the punishment it wil get.......waiting for 2souls to come with a rigid fork ......... or go for some suspension for the first time in my life :roll:

here's some pics in 650B outfit:

d87840fa.jpg

85b8ba81.jpg

Latest posts

Back