Retrobike Forum Index

It is currently Thu Dec 08, 2016 10:58 am

* Login   * Register * Search  * FAQ



Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 39 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
Author Message
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Feb 27, 2012 4:26 pm 
Retro Guru
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jul 15, 2008 7:20 am
Posts: 1823
Location: Austria
Catsoft wrote:
Knaller! Nice Bike!


pls. translate "Knaller" for our non native German :lol: :wink:


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Mon Feb 27, 2012 7:35 pm 
Dirt Disciple
User avatar

Joined: Thu Sep 03, 2009 7:15 pm
Posts: 33
classen wrote:
pimpy wrote:
Tange fork are also new.


Did you consider a tuning fork from Dekerf?

I'm lovin' the orange. Is that "Fast Orange" ?


It is Fast orange indeed. Had a Tuning fork but I prefer a normal, curved fork.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Feb 27, 2012 7:36 pm 
Dirt Disciple
User avatar

Joined: Thu Sep 03, 2009 7:15 pm
Posts: 33
Anthony wrote:
If it's a five years old frame, surely that retro-length fork must be way shorter than Dekerf designed the geometry for?


Frame is designed for a 80mm travel fork.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Mon Feb 27, 2012 7:58 pm 
retrobike rider / Gold Trader
retrobike rider / Gold Trader
User avatar

Joined: Sun Dec 07, 2008 8:31 pm
Posts: 1181
Location: Rotterdam, The Netherlands
pimpy wrote:
classen wrote:
pimpy wrote:
Tange fork are also new.


Did you consider a tuning fork from Dekerf?

I'm lovin' the orange. Is that "Fast Orange" ?


It is Fast orange indeed. Had a Tuning fork but I prefer a normal, curved fork.


Do you still have the tuning fork? And if so, do you want to sell it?


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Mon Feb 27, 2012 8:16 pm 
Dirt Disciple
User avatar

Joined: Thu Sep 03, 2009 7:15 pm
Posts: 33
MynameisCasper wrote:
pimpy wrote:
classen wrote:
pimpy wrote:
Tange fork are also new.


Did you consider a tuning fork from Dekerf?

I'm lovin' the orange. Is that "Fast Orange" ?


It is Fast orange indeed. Had a Tuning fork but I prefer a normal, curved fork.


Do you still have the tuning fork? And if so, do you want to sell it?


Still have it. It's disc only and painted camo. I put it on the forum tomorrow.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Mon Feb 27, 2012 8:27 pm 
Old School Grand Master
User avatar

Joined: Fri May 01, 2009 7:11 pm
Posts: 8479
Location: Fircombe.
pimpy wrote:
MynameisCasper wrote:
pimpy wrote:
classen wrote:
pimpy wrote:
Tange fork are also new.


Did you consider a tuning fork from Dekerf?

I'm lovin' the orange. Is that "Fast Orange" ?


It is Fast orange indeed. Had a Tuning fork but I prefer a normal, curved fork.


Do you still have the tuning fork? And if so, do you want to sell it?


Still have it. It's disc only and painted camo. I put it on the forum tomorrow.

:shock: :shock: :shock: :shock:


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Feb 27, 2012 8:50 pm 
Old School Grand Master
Old School Grand Master
User avatar

Joined: Wed Aug 08, 2007 10:35 am
Posts: 12267
Location: Penarth
Mmmm...tuning fork, nice. Much nicer than a Vicious.
Lovely bike btw :D


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Feb 27, 2012 9:41 pm 
Old School Grand Master
User avatar

Joined: Fri May 01, 2009 7:11 pm
Posts: 8479
Location: Fircombe.
Harryburgundy wrote:
Mmmm...tuning fork, nice. Much nicer than a Vicious.
Lovely bike btw :D


Much nicer?
or much much nicer? :wink:


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Feb 27, 2012 9:56 pm 
retrobike rider / Gold Trader
retrobike rider / Gold Trader
User avatar

Joined: Tue Nov 03, 2009 10:00 pm
Posts: 5611
Location: Newcastle Upon Tyne
looks great 8)


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue Feb 28, 2012 1:47 am 
Retro Guru
User avatar

Joined: Fri Sep 22, 2006 1:12 am
Posts: 2461
Location: Hobart, Tasmania, Australia
pimpy wrote:
Still have it. It's disc only and painted camo. I put it on the forum tomorrow.


Have the perfect frame for it, I'll take it if I can find the for sale thread...


Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 39 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

All times are UTC [ DST ]


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: cherrybomb, maverick, Sketchyxup and 27 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  

About Us

Follow Retrobike

Other cool stuff

All content © 2005-2015 Retrobike unless otherwise stated.
Cookies Policy.
bikedeals - the best bike deals in one place
FatCOGS - Fat Chance Owner's Group

Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group