MacMahone Lionheart

AdamAsh

Senior Retro Guru
Feedback
View
After seeing this frame change hands a couple of times, I just completely fell for it..

Luckily I managed to get what I wanted for my Kona frame and decided to purchase this from Jamabikes (Adam)

Unfortunately the parcel company snapped the rear mech hanger & due to having no UK importers, I've had a nightmare getting a mech hanger but managed to source one from France, finally fitted it & had a test ride around the block to discover my front wheel is almost square !!..

Had to take it to local shop (The Cyclery Uppermill) and I was sorted out for a good price & cake :D

Heres a few pics of the bike thrown together with my old bits..

I will be changing Bars which I have already got now, stem for a shorter white one & also getting my forks sprayed white as these are like new & have great adjustability & I like the oil, coil & air setup..

IMG_1353.jpg

IMG_1358.jpg

IMG_0991.jpg

IMG_0992-1.jpg

IMG_0993-1.jpg

IMG_0995-1.jpg

IMG_0996-1.jpg

IMG_0999.jpg

IMG_1001.jpg

IMG_1002.jpg

IMG_1003.jpg

IMG_0998.jpg

and with a new saddle courtesy of Dead Rats

IMG_10161.jpg

I will keep this post updated as I change things on the bike

:D

Thinking about it though they were neon green and this isnt!

Was about last week haha!

I like it! I did a quick scan but came up empty handed, so could someone remind me what the function or idea is behind the flexplate?

New Funn bars & Kore Stem

also fitted my XT Shifter M750 (thanks to Jamabikes for fixing one of them)

IMG_10852.jpg

IMG_1086.jpg

IMG_1087.jpg

IMG_1088.jpg

Love how this bike rides already..

Only jobs I need to do are shorten brake hoses & get some different pedals..

I've always commented on what a lovely looking frame this is, and have been tempted to pick it up myself a couple of times. Got to love that Ti plate. Great build though. What does it ride like? Nice do-it-all full suss :)

Back