New addition to the collection - fillet brazed content

Reluctant

Gold Trader
Feedback
View
I picked this up last week - it needed very little in terms of work, a few cables, wheels tensioning and general set up. Please go easy on the saddle/seatpost set up and the toes clips n straps;- all borrowed from my commuter to get it out in the woods before the rain set in. It'll have more appropriate stuff soon. 853 throughout, including the stays and rides like a beast, I could barely be happier. This, to me neatly straddles the line between retro and modern, built in 2002 with V brake only, but "modern" geometry and fork. Ace!
P1110341.jpg

P1110342.jpg

P1110343.jpg

P1110344.jpg

P1110345.jpg

P1110346.jpg

P1110347.jpg

Just a few picture updates, now I've had this for a couple of months. I've ridden it far more than I thought I would, and starting to get things how I like them :D . Not everyone is going to approve of my changes and choices - there's some pretty modern stuff on it now, but it's all good practical stuff that doesn't need pampering on the trail - and I love the way it looks and rides now :D .
Since buying, changes have been; bar, stem, grips, V brakes and levers, chainset, pedals, seatpost and saddle........nearly there!

DaveY007.jpg

DaveY006.jpg

DaveY005.jpg

DaveY003.jpg

DaveY002.jpg

DaveY001.jpg

DaveY008.jpg

Back