His and hers FSR

Scarfacexxx08

Retrobike Rider
Feedback
View
As some of you may know I had a specialized epic which I loved but always wanted more travel, I got the opportunity to get a stumpjumper expert carbon frame and 120 fox f120 forks and transfered all the gear from my epic. Love the slightly more upright position than the epic, the only problem i foundwith it was while going up hill it felt like the front was too high up. So i found some talas forks that went from 100mm upto 140mm which has made climbing alot better, since building this up my girlfriend who has a Scott contessa has always wanted a full sus bike so I found a spesh xc far frame for 60 quid I reduced the travel of the f120 to 100mm and built it up using the parts from my Cannondale, now as I've got quite a bit of ano blue hope components on my stumpy she wanted ano on hers too. I went on the superstar web and she loved all the ano purple they did, so bought headset rotors spacers etc built it up and it wasn't till I had both bikes together it looked very his and hers :oops: she loves riding it and has started coming off road with me and she has no fear!

Went out for a little seaside ride this morning and took a few pics, although as my PC is down Max will kindly upload them for me

wizard.gif

2011-11-20131148.jpg

2011-11-20131123.jpg

2011-11-20131259.jpg

2011-11-20131232.jpg

2011-11-20131313.jpg

She wants some purple hubs, but I'm not sure what the evos from superstar are like. I've heard negative things about other hubs they sell. :? I am also looking out for new rear shock for the xc as the x fusion one is poor 165mm eye to eye

Nooooo you cant have the rotor the same colour as the hub!

Get purple nipples instead.

Oh my old x fusion shock was excellent. Nothing fancy, did the job.

What one is this?

cyfa2809":1uhdt30d said:
Nooooo you cant have the rotor the same colour as the hub!

Lol you probably can't tell from the pics, but my stumpy has blue hubs and rotors :LOL: I think they look great

She wants purple nipples too, I told her I'll just pinch/tweak hers lol

Got to alternate!!

Well thats a cheaper option. doubt she will want to ride topless though.

Back