GT Zaskar LE 1999

Can of Coke

Devout Dirtbag
Full XTR, Hope Hubs, Ceramic Mavic x517, Pace RC36 Pro Class 2, Thomson etc

Bought it the other day after making an offer on ebay and since made a few changes, going to add a red & blue Woodman headset then I reckon it's complete, maybe some knobblies too as I think it's too pretty to commute on ;-)

cimg3192.jpg

cimg3193.jpg

yeah man not doubting the performance just think say a nice fat of xtr grey fox's would look sweet. also when some knobblies are fitted it will probs look so much better. oh and if you end up wanting to sell the schwalbes let me know ;)

The schwalbes are sweet, nice and sealed too ;-)

I'll think on about the Fox's, I get the colour idea, some grey vanillas would look good. TBH, I'm happy with how the bike looks now, it's proper tight as **** if you know what I mean, it takes no prisoners.

Only drama I have personally are the decals, I reckon they would look better 1.5" closer to the head tube. I've seen different locations on other Zaskars, but the catalogue pic has them closer to the head tube. Suppose in the big scheme of things, it's no drama.

Also, the whole bike cost less than what I paid for the '99 Xizang frame I sent back to the states after buying it from ebay with a sly dent. I'm made up with it, the XTR looks 9/10, much better than it should be for a bike so old.

Back