Coyote Duel jump bike rolling project.

trxrincon

Gold Trader
GT Fan
Feedback
View
I won this on ebay last week, just thought I'd post a few pics of it before I get stuck in!

Jumpbikefrontfb.jpg

Jumpbikeleftfb.jpg

Jumpbikerightfb.jpg

Let me know what you think! Rob :cool: :cool:

Its ok been quite well used got a good few scratches/scars on it. Size wise I'm not too sure maybe 15 inch on 24" wheels, I'm 5ft 8 and its fine for me.

Yeah thought it look on the small side (wheels)
Was it you that had the problem with the DJ's?

Whats the plans? :D

yeah was me but I dont think its a problem a few people have noticed the same thing as me. Plan wise, I've put new grips on it got some new tyres on the way, Might get a hydrolic disc brake for it new seat post, got some new dmr v12 for it too. Oh question- the seat post is a 22.2 what size seat clamp do I need as the one on the bike has nothing wrote on it. :roll:

Yeah that knock is fine - a good year for marz
Really depends on the thickness of the tubing bud
At a guess 25-26mm :LOL:
Measure it would be your best bet

yeah guess you're right! Think I'm going to get the fork checked just to make sure tho as I dont seem to be getting a whole load of travel,I put a zip tie on the left stantion and its only half way up running at 20psi , does that sound right?

Hmm i get probably the same to be honest
I seem to remember mine running at 40psi but cant be sure, i think theyre just stiff forks
i might have a play with mine in a sec
They are low pressure though so the psi is about right

I originally put 50 psi in mine and they pretty much locked out so just kept on taking air out till they felt nice. Do they have any rebound adjustment?

Erm mine are the dj3's not sure if there is rebound adjustment
It may be the same as my 06 mx comps - take off the stanchion caps and nuts and then use the long allen key rod internally
Not tried myself though :?
If mine actually have that!
No knobs on the bottom of the legs though, just the footnuts
I think yours have a different thing to mine on the left leg? possibly rebound adjust as i know both my air cartridge bits are for air preload.

Yeah i do recall trying 50psi myself and them being solid

Back