kingroon

Retrobike Rider
BoTM Winner
Gold Trader
98+ BoTM Winner
Feedback
View
Finally.. I found an 18"er :cool:

Here is the basis for my Ti HT Build.. Should sit nicely among the Herd at Home..

Got a bunch of kit ready for it too.. Easton CT2 Bars & Post, SID Ti Race, Crossmax, Hutchinson USTs.. Keeping the M960 Gruppo tho, one of my favourites.. Unless someone's got NOS XTR 950 Kit sitting around ;)

5786731905_a2130e1a6b_b_d.jpg

Should end up something like..

5787312390_97092b95f3_b_d.jpg

Ace, possible the pinnacle of hardtail MTB ownership!

IMO better with the Foxes on than the RS forks and a superior fork as well.

Nice :cool:

Let me know if you want to part with the Moots seat-post/stem please ;)

Cheers

Cheers Dudes :cool:

It arrived yesterday and had pride of place in the Bike.. err, I mean Spare Room ;) The finish on these frames really has to be seen/felt to be believed.. Impeccable Welds, Quality of Finish.. :cool:

Anyways, away for the Weekend on a Stag so will attack it on Monday.. I did have a stash of NOS M960 ready for my Ti IF Build, but the kit on this Rig can't have had much Trail Time [or so it seems], one thing that will take some getting used to will be the Dual Control Shifter/Brake SetUp..

kingroon":1zpajljo said:
one thing that will take some getting used to will be the Dual Control Shifter/Brake SetUp..

It's so great. I'll never go back to any other kind of shifting. :cool:

mmm...well nice ;)

i'm sure that's a bike i've seen at MM before, it's been the idea of a build i'm slowly working on...only i keep spending $$ on other stuff... :D

my bottom draw...awaiting a fine frame...

P1010430.jpg

Back