Independent Fabrication Deluxe SS

IbocProSX

Gold Trader
98+ BoTM Winner
Feedback
View
Look what the mail man delivered .......

IF_Deluxe_SS_011s.JPG

This is pretty much as received, I will be making some changes as I riding it.
It is this century, but was commissioned with a near horizontal Top Tube, proper old skool.

IF_Deluxe_SS_008s.JPG

This is my first dedicated SS frame (track ends) and my first 26" SS

IF_Deluxe_SS_004s.JPG

I had a quick spin on it and despite a long top tube the steering is just soo sharp. And that goes for the brakes too, my first taste of Paul's parts.

IF_Deluxe_SS_007s.JPG

I will likely switch switch to a swept bar of sorts, but somehow I think my Titec J-bar in oversized won't do. I've got a Mary bar in 25.4 clamp that would suit it better.

Enjoy!!

IF_Deluxe_SS_010s.JPG

Bloody lovely, and a total bargain to boot!
I had the chance to buy this a couple of years ago, but I think I decided it was too big for me, which it probably isn't... :roll: :roll: :twisted: :twisted: :cry: :cry:
Lucky bleeder! :LOL:

Lovely indeed, but the VAT and duty bill brought the " bargain" back into perspective, as Swiss is not in the EU ...

Enjoy!!

Thanks, and I have been riding it some more too. I swapped the stem for a 10mm shorter model and that was all it needed really, the Titec bars work for me. I am a bit surprised wwith that because I have had a hard time with straight bars compared to my now favorite Carnegie's.

Next little project: I've got the same RF cranks in 180mm for leverage on the short steep bits.

Enjoy!!

Thanks again guys, and to redchili I found it in the classsifieds here on Retrobike. Just recently Suburbanreuben has been offering some really nice dedicated SS frames for sale as well.

Enjoy!!

Back