Specialized S-Works Epic FSR

trickylad

Retrobike Rider
Gold Trader
Feedback
View
Just picked it up. Not touched it. Here's some pics. Spec list later.

What does everyone think?

c0a04825.jpg

ea2db3fa.jpg

d3c184fd.jpg

12a99874.jpg

31729eab.jpg

e03611d5.jpg

1f41a9a1.jpg

Love the random colours used of anodising.

;)

Haha. To be honest I bought it new in 2008 as it was the most hardtail like FS design...but 2 years on, I prefer my hard tails. Great bike, weve been through a lot together but it simply hasn't seen any use in months.

Sorry for not letting you know :LOL:

if i could spend £thousands on a new bike it would be a carbon epic , simply great bikes .

that looks well nifty

(dont like the gold green purple parts though - unnescessary, get the red parts on there)

JeRkY":3t8zq3d2 said:
Haha. To be honest I bought it new in 2008 as it was the most hardtail like FS design...but 2 years on, I prefer my hard tails. Great bike, weve been through a lot together but it simply hasn't seen any use in months.

Sorry for not letting you know :LOL:

You're ok ;) I considered a new one but my work only does bike2work to a max cheque of £1000 so it was a lot of moolah to stump up. Plus I found this one and started a chat with the seller.

I've been such an avid watcher I know they go like hot cakes on the bay if priced right.

cchris2lou":3ksdcz95 said:
if i could spend £thousands on a new bike it would be a carbon epic , simply great bikes .

Only had a pootle with the kids today but already feels like we're going to very much get along. Just nicely.

Will report back after a bigger getting to know you ride today.

bloody lovely mate :D i have been hugely bitten by the modern bug, love these spesh frames, gonna have to swap retro for modern me thinks.

Back