Dekerf Phenomenon

Slimtim

Retro Guru
Nothing super special in terms of a build but I really like it....and it rides great. Looks a lot better in the metal than in the picture.

2001 Dekerf Phenomenon with newer parts:
- Fox F80 RLTs
- 9 speed XT group
- Magura Julies
- Hope hubs, Mavic rims
- Thomson stem and post
- Titec bars

Makes a good stablemate for my Dekerf SS.

Next project is the broken Dekerf ST frame but people are going to have to buy some parts from me before I can justify that build......!

Attachments

• P1010239.JPG
    P1010239.JPG
    74.4 KB · Views: 1,246
Very nice :cool: great to see it finally found a good home,
thumbs up from Holland,
cheers Roy

I managed to get the shocks set up really well last night and I am very happy with the ride.

Fast but stable and compliant.

Come over and have a go!

Here is one of those 'bike hanging from a sign' pix taken on yesterday's tropically hot ride through the North Downs.

Although I am still getting the AD12 shock dialled in correctly, I am very pleased with the way the bike climbs and also descends without feeling 'floppy'. The lock out on the forks also contributes to the climbing performance.

Three hours of mostly technical singletrack (we were riding the woods to the right of the picture, not down the sandy motorway shown!) and I felt good at the end. Not the Phenomenon's speciality though which is fast XC.

Stay tuned for more Dekerf action as the family is growing with a fresh arrival (more suited to technical singletrack) due from the US - just thought I'd 'implant' that idea into your minds!

Attachments

• DEK1.jpg
    DEK1.jpg
    74.7 KB · Views: 939
Back