Just been having a root around in the shed, and I've realized I have enough bits to make an entire bike
So we have:
- 2005 S-Works Stumpy FSR frame, blue/grey anodised + BETD linkage to adjust travel between 120/150mm.
- Magura Phaon forks - 85-125mm adjustable.
- Mavic Crossland wheels + variety of tyres (to many really, I must sell some!)
- Blue anodised Superstar headset.
- Gold Hope seatclamp.
- 1st generation Maverick Speedball seatpost + remote.
- XT gears + shifters (though I may go 1x9 on this as I have a Roox SS chain device) - I do have an XTR M960 rear mech too.
- Azonic Equalizer stem...or...RaceFace Evolve stem.
- Easton EA30 riser bars...or...RaceFace Next carbon risers.
- Hayes Stroker Trail discs brakes.
- Flite kevlar saddle.
- Shimano Un52 BB
- RPM cranks + Custom CNC SS ring (if I go 1x9 anyway) - otherwise some RF evolve cranks.
- Crank Bros Mallets.
So, 2 weeks Easter holidays await (perks of teaching
I'll take some photos when it's going together.
Too many bikes, not enough time!