next evolutionary step:
- seatpost shim from 34.9 to 31.6 bolted to the frame together with the seatclamp
- 31,6mm syntace p6 carbon seatpost which i can lower completly -> huge advantage on steep descents and drops
- 36tooth ratchet for the rear hub -> more engagement points -> nice
- muddy marry ust rear tire -> overall better traction
- the drive side of the old race face bb was solid. mounted a new race face dh team bottom bracket. what a relieve...
- ergon GA1 grips
- Bionicon c-guide 2 instead of the race face chainguide -> 180g less and seems to work fine
- Specialized Henge SL 143 saddle
for this winter i'll swap the front tire for a schwalbe dirt dan vertstar because the specialzied clutch is clogging up to easily in muddy conditions.