RC200 F7

Jody75

Old School Hero
Feedback
View
Bit of a mish mash of parts atm but will get there one day, hopefully XTR mostly as and when can afford it.

002-2.jpg

Nice :cool: :cool: :cool:

The red ones seem to show off any scratches the worst but that looks mint.

The frame and fork represent an era, imho, when Pace were at the top of the game. The later frames and forks may have been improved upon, but by then other companies were doing it better and full sus xc bikes had arrived :(

I'm looking forward to seeing how it progresses but its still pretty nice as is :)

I agree with you fudd. F7/F8/RC300 definatly top of their game! I nearly had a red F6 but went for the silver F8. This looks mint. I'd not change much about it! Get it dirty n ridden!

thanks for the comments guys, yeah i love it as is but there is defo room for improvement, things on the list : Thomson seatpost, new wheels (must replace the Sunn mammoth fat on the back weighs a tonne) M950 shifters and V's, RC130 bars...the list goes on. Well, its my birthday on tuesday so i expect my wife to produce all of this and cake...lol who am i kiddin...cake is fine :D

Is yours a 16.5? The proportions of smaller Paces seem to work for me better. My old F8 was an 18' and from some angles looked like a gate.
This is a stunner. Pop up some more pics so we can have a drool over

The bikes a stunner mate, happy birthday for tuesday, im sure the cake will be great expect a pm with my addy for a slice of said cakey goodness :D

Awkward Kid":3r7gmejr said:
Is yours a 16.5? The proportions of smaller Paces seem to work for me better. My old F8 was an 18' and from some angles looked like a gate.

I think you have put your finger on it there. I've always struggled to see what people like aesthetically about Pace frames - but this looks superb.

Yeah tis 16.5" sorry been a while, Put my old x-lite straits on, couple pics from brighstone forest on thursday 7th

110.jpg

118.jpg

Back