2010 cannondale badboy

saltyman

Retrobike Rider
Gold Trader
Feedback
View
not really a MTB but still a half and half.

bought this today for a bargain £399 as its older stock now.

wanted a basic bike, no suspension, no disc brakes etc........wearing out bikes and parts on expensive bikes is a pain i can live without.

will be sporting lights and a lock too, as i promised myself more miles this year, and that includes popping into town.

ideal for the riding i do 99% of the time and means no wasted miles on the other bikes.

IMG_0460.jpg

IMG_0459.jpg

Great bike - i have a 2009 BadBoy Ultra....

I've been using it as a comuter for about 10 months ( 28-42miles as a week) and apart from one puncture no problems at all...

I almost had one last year to replace my 11yr old trek I have had since new, ended up using something else and never got round to it. Now my trek is having a break so decided the badboy would be the hack bike of choice.

gave it a blast out today, shopping in newcastle town centre.....never done this for years on a bike.

lock it up do your thing and commute home, no car parks etc, was great.

flying machine with the slicks too :cool:

just a quick update, now done around 100 miles on this bike, so used to it now........awesome is the only word. wish id bought one years ago.

im keeping a little tally of the miles in my sig link as i go along, as these are all miles i wouldnt rather do.......its a hack bike that im using for fitness and general miles that i would usually do in the car or works van.

this bike is making me fit.....such a joy to ride and its easy on my poorly knee.

damn its fast too.

Back