Something special Pt2 PACE RC300 F1

mikeekim89":2vehihb4 said:
Jetski? :LOL:

So many jokes I could of come up with, Thought i'd be semi sensible..

I was thinking more along the lines of... She's 19, from Russia...
But that would be highly offensive to 19yr olds :shock:

Would love a Dean if I could find one! But ti it ain't! It arrived this afternoon and the frame at least is mint. Just playing popping bits on and off at the mo. Pics up later

Right its pink! :shock:

So this is how it all started before...

'So the year is 92/93. I race every other weekend on a stumpy with mag21's and full LX. Waiting to start at Sherwood pines (under 16's) i look to my left as see a Pace RC200. Wow. Only seen those in mags before. Its so nice i made a hash of the start! Fact! Fast forward a good few years. Moved away from home living in Notts. Walking into work every morning from West Bridgeford i'd be passed by someone on a Pace. Everyday Wow! And now! Well i've currently got 2! Dont ask! But this is my dream bike! Shown as a mock build. Mavic Crossmax, Wildgrippers, Charge seat, Syncros post (full XTR to pop on) WCS stem with ritchey flat bars (thanks for the advice boys n girls) and i'm so so chuffed! I sold my old stead and project (M4 stumpy and Dale F700 Volvo rep) to get her and wasn't sure if i'd made the right choice! But this is def one of those that will keep me happy for years! Shall post more pics as the i build her. I've chosen to use Fox front end as they are the best i've used. Had RC35 & 36, Rockshox etc and these are ace forks. I fully intend on using my steed and will be spec'd so!'

And what would i replace a Litespeed with, rocking horse poo is what! Here's my RC300. I'm in the process of building at the mo and will be a simular spec to my old F8. Having another Pace feels very good!

Attachments

• IMG_2134.JPG
    IMG_2134.JPG
    44.1 KB · Views: 6,493
Good to see it and I am looking forward to the build, the ultimate incarnation of the series. I love mine and it is still being ridden daily as it has since finishing the build.

By posting the info you have you have raised a question over my frame...when was the 300 made available in cool blue/gun metal.

Latest posts

Back