Surly Fat content - Hattie Redux Part Duex

ferrit

Retro Guru
Feedback
View
Meet Hattie my 2011 Pug. She is named after Hattie Jaques as they are/were both big girls who like a bit of fun

article-0-02BF1916000005DC-102_468x350.jpg

I have held of posting any pics for a few weeks whilst my rims came into stock. They are now with my wheel builder so I will be dropping the frame and hubs in tomorrow so he can get the wheels built

This is the reason I have parted with my Swift and the Mr O I was building. I am hoping to use this as an all rounder not just a snow/sand bike.

Hubs are Alfine 8 rear with a Hope XC(rear) for the front with a single speed Chris King Kog.

Chainset to be Middleburn RS7 square taper on a pug specific Phil Wood bb.

The bars arent stopping on as I am waiting on my Titec J bars to come back from the polishers.

I think I will run the bike on Hookworms for a few months until I can pickup/afford a set of Larrys

DSCF1722.jpg

DSCF1726.jpg

DSCF1729.jpg

DSCF1721.jpg

Cheers chaps, Its going to be a slow burner until she's fully completed as absolutley everything to do with fat bikes seems to have a premium attatched.

I wasnt to sure about the colour at first, I was et on having it powdercoated straightaway in Nato Green (RAL 6014) to match my big dummy bit the powder coaters didnt have the colour in stock. White is gowing on me now though, it looks sharp with the black post/ste, etc.

The risers are DMR wingbars but they are only on to keep the brake levers on whilst my Titec J bars are being polsihed

Back