FAT Pugsley...finally!

Shamus

BoTM Winner
rBotM Winner
PoTM Winner
Feedback
View
I have wanted to own a Pugsley for last two winters... now I finally have one! I was going to order Salsa Mukluk, but they are not easy to get at the moment...

First really short ride done today... too cold (-20C) and too busy, but I smiled all the time.

I have ordered Alfine 11 -rear hub, but it still takes at least a month to arrive, so decided to build it with normal gears first.

5263585917_b1eb4c7712_b.jpg

5263585501_b797489ddf_b.jpg

5264196982_2f8201f051_b.jpg

5263586235_3e187a6faa_b.jpg

Looks great as is :D I can see the attraction of the alfine though :cool:

I love these to bits. Surly are ace, I love the way they do things that little bit differently like to offset 135 OLD spaced forks that allow you to run the front wheel in the rear with a different gearing set up :cool:

I would love one to go along side my Big Dummy.

I see you are running the Mr Whirly cranks are you using the bb that comes with them or are you running another brand?

Top bike

That's a really nice looking bike, great news that it arrived before the xmas hols. How are the fatties on the snow?

Love it... :p :p :p

I want one since a while... my only problem? I don't see so much snow in the neighbour :( :( :(

i want one now! didnt see the point before but looks smashing i say!
spec list please?
you selling the red mech when you go single speed?

are they snow specific?

Very, very nice - at one time I thought that I could see a fat bike in my future, but as I can't even do justice to what I already have..... :(

Latest posts

Back