Retrobike Forum Index

It is currently Sat Dec 03, 2016 10:58 am

* Login   * Register * Search  * FAQ

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 86 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 9  Next
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Dec 20, 2010 5:10 pm 
Retro Guru

Wowzers! That's mint. I bet it cost you like shitloads. Any close ups of the brakes, levers and crank?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Dec 21, 2010 11:50 am 
Gold Trader
Gold Trader

That's awesome. Love it. Love the way the older Sunns look. Is that a carbon Obsys forks?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Dec 21, 2010 2:32 pm 
Gold Trader / PoTM Winner / RB Rider
Gold Trader / PoTM Winner / RB Rider

that is beautiful. good work. cranks are lovely

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Dec 27, 2010 12:01 pm 
Retro Guru

it's a wonderful bike indead.. and yes an obsys carbon with sweet 32mm travel, haha.. a lot of dragging french sell sites before this one popped up.. and yes, cost me some too, but complete with xmax only a quarter full price 98 ;) i've have only come across 2 exact ti flexs in L and of all exact ti's this is the only one with original decal still on.. i'm very pleased.. must edmit though that i've just started gathering purple, turquoise and neon pink parts for it :P

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Dec 27, 2010 9:09 pm 
PoTM Winner / retrobike rider

stunning bike! Always like Sunn bikes, they look very classy with those modest looking decals. And 32 mm front suspension, that might just be a good compromise between "normal" suspension and no suspension. I never seen your rear mech. What brand is that?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Dec 28, 2010 10:49 am 
Retro Guru

Rio wrote:
stunning bike! Always like Sunn bikes, they look very classy with those modest looking decals. And 32 mm front suspension, that might just be a good compromise between "normal" suspension and no suspension. I never seen your rear mech. What brand is that?

thanks man.. and that's a woody rear mech ;) a sram 9.0sl mech from 97.. made to match some cannondale bike with woodish frame paint

this is a pretty classic sunn setup of components, except for the colours maybe.. now i'm going to build and see how it looks with some tune, paul and hope :)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Dec 28, 2010 11:17 am 

Aha, I do remember that paint scheme of Cannondale. I didn't know there were parts that matched the frame paint. Looks cool!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jan 06, 2011 4:55 pm 
Dirt Disciple

biocandy wrote:
this is a pretty classic sunn setup of components, except for the colours maybe.. now i'm going to build and see how it looks with some tune, paul and hope :)

Nice setup, I can't wait to see the next one!!!

Show us some pictures on the outside...

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Feb 06, 2011 4:56 pm 

Hello, if anybody is looking for a sunn flex ti 98 size 45, I sell one and I can ship to UK. Here is the link to my announce in France:
Send me an email to domgreg@cegetel. net and I will answer to you . I'm sorry but I can't post a link because I'm new on this forum. Thanks.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Feb 06, 2011 11:59 pm 
Retro Guru

domgreg wrote:
Hello, if anybody is looking for a sunn flex ti 98 size 45, I sell one and I can ship to UK. Here is the link to my announce in France:
Send me an email to domgreg@cegetel. net and I will answer to you . I'm sorry but I can't post a link because I'm new on this forum. Thanks.

hijackin my thread ha.. :p well, good luck selling.. this is most likely the best ti frame out there

got many updates on my own ti project.. but no fancy pics yet.. will skip all green and run purpleonesideturquoiseother hope ti hubs and tune ti bb.. plus full set purple paul v's and lovely levers.. drewling.. this long winter waiting must end soon

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 86 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 9  Next