Retrobike Forum Index

It is currently Sun Dec 04, 2016 5:23 pm

* Login   * Register * Search  * FAQ



Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 16 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2
Author Message
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Dec 02, 2010 8:36 am 
Retro Guru
User avatar

Joined: Tue Aug 07, 2007 12:22 pm
Posts: 2942
Location: Platsa, Messinias, Greece
marin man wrote:
Very very nice....but that seat looks painful :shock:


We've had all this - he's a trials rider.

Try and keep up, yessir :lol:


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Dec 02, 2010 9:50 am 
Retro Guru
User avatar

Joined: Sun Feb 28, 2010 1:30 pm
Posts: 566
Location: Prague
Did you just make a HUE color correction on the picture with the orange one or is this really another bike? :D


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Dec 02, 2010 1:52 pm 
BANNED USER
BANNED USER

Joined: Mon Mar 15, 2010 11:24 am
Posts: 9923
Andy R wrote:
marin man wrote:
Very very nice....but that seat looks painful :shock:


We've had all this - he's a trials rider.

Try and keep up, yessir :lol:


I get that but the bike looks a bit big for that style of riding,.........whatever floats your boat :wink:


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Dec 02, 2010 2:46 pm 
Retro Guru
User avatar

Joined: Tue Aug 07, 2007 12:22 pm
Posts: 2942
Location: Platsa, Messinias, Greece
marin man wrote:
Andy R wrote:
marin man wrote:
Very very nice....but that seat looks painful :shock:


We've had all this - he's a trials rider.

Try and keep up, yessir :lol:


I get that but the bike looks a bit big for that style of riding,.........whatever floats your boat :wink:


He's just used to weird saddle angles.... :roll:


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Dec 02, 2010 2:47 pm 
Retro Guru
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jun 19, 2007 10:27 pm
Posts: 860
Location: Hull
Needs more green


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Dec 02, 2010 3:20 pm 
BANNED USER
BANNED USER

Joined: Mon Mar 15, 2010 11:24 am
Posts: 9923
Andy R wrote:
marin man wrote:
Andy R wrote:
marin man wrote:
Very very nice....but that seat looks painful :shock:


We've had all this - he's a trials rider.

Try and keep up, yessir :lol:


I get that but the bike looks a bit big for that style of riding,.........whatever floats your boat :wink:


He's just used to weird saddle angles.... :roll:


Ahh I see :wink: :lol:


Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 16 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2

All times are UTC [ DST ]


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: DynaCol, firedfromthecircus, MSNbot Media and 11 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  

About Us

Follow Retrobike

Other cool stuff

All content © 2005-2015 Retrobike unless otherwise stated.
Cookies Policy.
bikedeals - the best bike deals in one place
FatCOGS - Fat Chance Owner's Group

Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group