GT LTS EASTON build

Tomato

Retro Guru
what I bought today... GT LTS 1000DS ( wrong stickers ) with nice EASTON 6061 engraving.

Looking for parts to build it up. Should be light, but for strong enough to be a good DS ride.

If you have something left for it, let me know.

Attachments

• -1.jpg
    -1.jpg
    97.2 KB · Views: 2,639
that is a tasty looking frame. these classic gt frames (rts, lts, zaskars...) always look best when shined up. lovely.

Re:

I know I'm reviving an ancient post, but I just got this exact frame and was wondering if anyone knows where to get that disc brake adapter pictured. Thanks in advance and sorry for resurecting the dead

The adapter pictured is called Brake Therapy, though far as im aware that is not original.
I think this one requires you to drill a hole through the dropout, which isnt as bad as it sounds or difficult, but there are other options, probably more in keeping if you want to try to stick to originality.

This is one of the modern options, should you want different brakes

Hope did a hub mounted caliper for non disc frames, one of the Closed 2 calipers(numbered No2), but is reliant on being used with hope hubs that use a solid axle. All the parts to adapt one of the hubs is available from me, or others here. The brake itself you'll need to find. Again im sure you can source that here.

Attachments

• s-l400.jpg
    s-l400.jpg
    17.4 KB · Views: 1,391
Back