Can you help ID this?

3wheeler7

rBotM Winner
Hi
Newbie back again with some pics of the latest aquisition, LX throughout with Mavic 238s and DiaTech headset.
Frame number starts A then 9 numbers.

Thanks
Tony

DSCF1920.jpg

DSCF1921.jpg

DSCF1922.jpg

DSCF1934.jpg

At first glance i thought Orange E?, but cant see a replaceable mech hanger, pretty sure some Orange frame numbers started with an A though.

jimihendrix":3vrlf4zm said:
At first glance i thought Orange E?, but cant see a replaceable mech hanger, pretty sure some Orange frame numbers started with an A though.

Many frames have come up with that sort of serial number starting with and A.
As far as I know you cannot tell which brand it is from the serial number. It's a mass production place from seeing what has come up. Ordered to a spec I guess or picked out of a catalogue with a few tweaks sort of thing.

Going by the quality of the welding, my money is on it being made by A-Pro in Taiwan. The welds on the Shenzhen made alloy frames are not as consistent, although A-Pro made frames in both locations. Also with eyes on the dropouts I would say 7005 rather than 6061 T-6 alloy.

It could have been supplied to a number of UK brands.

Nice frame though :)

Hi

Thanks for all the replies, still non the wiser to the make but whats it matter - I'm only going to ride it.

Can anyone help with a download of the service manual for the Judy T2 forks, I can find every other model but not the T2s, I've got the parts list which hepled me identify that the forks are assembled correctly - but I can't find out for definate how much oil and what weight it should be.

Thanks
Tony.

Latest posts

Back