2004/05 Orange Patriot

*AJ*

Retro Guru
My new build, my Orange Patriot from around 04/05...........
Not really that retro, but thought id share it with you all the same.

Iphone4159.jpg

Iphone4156.jpg

Iphone4155.jpg

Iphone4160.jpg

Iphone4126.jpg

IMG_0335.jpg

Iphone4168.jpg

Iphone4163.jpg

Iphone4164.jpg

Looks good AJ, I definatley think the Juniors Ts look better in this than the single crown Drop Offs you had on before. I think the double crowns suit the chunky Orange monocoque frame better

It really does need tripple clamps, they set it off perfectly.

I always though Patriots, Missiles etc needed the Union Jack paint job but this looks stunning. Could pass for a 2011 bike. Not aged one bit.

Is it gonna get ridden hard or is it 'for best' ?

Sorry,

When something is not all one colour its termed as a colourway.

Like this is Orange and Black.

Its a bit of a prickish term, its just what we use in the industry im in.

Sorry for sounding like a dick.

Its an awesome choice of colours.

Thanks for all the kind words guys......

ferrit":2rf8qgkg said:
Looks good AJ, I definatley think the Juniors Ts look better in this than the single crown Drop Offs you had on before. I think the double crowns suit the chunky Orange monocoque frame better

Cheers mate, id forgotten id put pics up of it before otherwise id have just updated that thread.

It previously had the junior T's I bought off you on it. I nearly emailed you again about the other set you had months back, but came across these 04 ones cheap.

This is what it looked like on the day I built it up, using the parts from my old LTS....

Iphone4053.jpg

Iphone4043.jpg

I didnt like the colour scheme though, hence the changes i made to get it to look like this....

Iphone4086.jpg

To be honest the Drop offs were a dissapointment after owning the Junior T's.... I have drop offs on my 4X bike, but on this the rear end majorly out performed the front, so I had to get myself more Junior T's

JamesMatlock":2rf8qgkg said:
Is it gonna get ridden hard or is it 'for best' ?

ridden hard! its amazing how much confidence you get from looking down on huge tubing! And it rides miles better than the LTS did, my riding has come on leaps and bounds it the last month or so.

Back