Litespeed lookout

Not sure yet. I like that i've parts that have been with me for years, keeps things familiar. I've a new set of Fox RTL 80mm to put on. The rest will depend on time and what suits?

Waiting for mr postie to deliver me this...

Attachments

• !B0JFqmw!2k~$(KGrHqN,!iMEw5ddm6kwBMZC+o4Pn!~~_12.jpg
    !B0JFqmw!2k~$(KGrHqN,!iMEw5ddm6kwBMZC+o4Pn!~~_12.jpg
    38.5 KB · Views: 7,506
Knowing my luck it will rock up tomorrow! I'm like a child sitting on the doorstep all morning :LOL:

And thats my luck! No show today :x :?

Attachments

• !B0JFprQBWk~$(KGrHqZ,!gwE)CeEF04IBMZC+mUTgQ~~_12.jpg
    !B0JFprQBWk~$(KGrHqZ,!gwE)CeEF04IBMZC+mUTgQ~~_12.jpg
    28.9 KB · Views: 7,452
You know how it is... waiting all day for something to rock up and it doesn’t! :twisted: Red mist! So today I had to concentrate on fixing my car, then the phone call came 'there’s a box arrived for you'. F~#k the car! :shock: When I got the box I honestly thought there was nothing in it. Fortunately or unfortunately I’d still my old Ti frame at home, so I unpacked it to compare weight (its now on its way to a new home, enjoy WD Pro), and I was amazed with the difference. The Airborne was/is light but this is just amazing. It also looked small. It’s the second time I’ve had that feeling, you know the sinking one where you try and convince yourself that you can ride a midget’s bike (apologies short people, on the plus side your trainers are cheaper and look better than canoes).
Measured up its 17.5 which is perfect as that is what the Airborne was and I loved that!

So for the time being is spec for spec. Almost all XT apart from rear mech which is XTR with sexy jockey wheels. Thomson stem, X-lite XC risers, USE carbon post, brown leather Charge etc etc. The forks are brand new Fox RLT 80mm with lock out. Think you agree they suit the frame really well?
I’m going to keep my eyes peeled for a silver 90mm Thomson 0 deg rise and a silver Thomson post. Also a new BB and possibly chainset???

What do you think boys n girls?

Attachments

• IMG_1236.JPG
    IMG_1236.JPG
    42 KB · Views: 7,367
  • IMG_1234.JPG
    IMG_1234.JPG
    49.3 KB · Views: 7,367
  • IMG_1233.JPG
    IMG_1233.JPG
    52 KB · Views: 7,367
Back