Is my 2010 On-One Pompetamine Gay?

KeepItSteel

Retrobike Rider
BoTM Winner
Gold Trader
Feedback
View
I showed my work colleague this pic of my new build and his first reaction was to laugh out loud and say ''ha! thats so GAY!''

So what do you guys think? Does that make me gay by association?

P.S. its only in mock set-up mode at the moment, ill be adding 700c wheels to the Alfine hub once the rims arrive which should improve the proportions somewhat...and I have a drop bar / hydraulic disc conversion in the pipeline...although the temporary silver riser ans sycros stem are starting to grow on me!

Humu1.jpg

i wouldnt go so far as calling it gay. the chain looks lethal and the stem looks waaay long. but gay? no

sweetie darling, its a mock build for photo purpose only... ill have it looking ship shape and fabulous in no time ;)

oh my god, I am gay :shock:

but seriously, im surprised to hear you say the stem looks waay long.

I was thinking of something slightly shorter but as these 'road type' frames have shorter top tubes I dont think ill be comfy with anything much shorter.
Is it a road bike thing to run short stems due the hand position being further forward on a drop bar?

aqpologies. i was thinking it was a mountainbike frame!

your stem looks lovely. as long as it compliments your hand bag

Don't think the stem/bars/seat look right.. not sure they look like an indication of your sexual preference though :?

IDB1":35jnkv2b said:
Don't think the stem/bars/seat look right.. not sure they look like an indication of your sexual preference though :?

thats what I thought.

Maybe he has an aversion to 'baby blue'?
I must admit, not the most macho colour on the planet, but kinda reminds me of my 97 Rockhopper...

Back