GT Lobo

Pist0la

Dirt Disciple
hey guys, its my 1st post but ive been on this forum a while before i registered, i followed Gadro STS Lobo build closely. epic bike.

made me want one really badly, i hunted high and low or a STS Lobo but one never came up, and i had just missed the sale of Gadro's :cry:

but finally i got my hands on one.. and here she is..

20100614002.jpg

20100614005.jpg

i spent a full day with a tube of Autosol polishing the frame, and the Boxxers were wrecked, so ive stripped all the paint from the bottoms, sanded it all down and resprayed, i just need to find some decals for them, but im not sure what year they are, so any help in that area would be much appreciated.

used to do a lot of riding about 10 years ago, but kinda phased it out and got in motorbikes..i had always wanted a lobo, but it was always WAY out of my price range..so im REALLY REALLY please i FINALLY have one.

*AJ*":2fg145ds said:
You got this for a bargain, I was watching it myself!

i actually lost it..i was gutted, but the guy that beat me decided he dint want it any more...

so i got the offer...

and yes... it was a super bargain..well worth the money.. ;) ;)

Enid_Puceflange":1tdsk7dy said:
Yeah,

Thats a really nice looking piece of kit, Im starting to fancy one too now :oops:

Gc

thanks man.

the serial number is 19800645, does that mean is a 2000 model?

and does anyone know where i can get the headtube decal, and the 99/00 boxxer decals. infact does anyone know what clour the original decals on this bike would have been.

im fairly sure there not originals on there?

thanks guys
;)

Back