Ibis Mojo SL 2009 Updated 7/12

Fudd

Senior Retro Guru
Feedback
View
Well I've posted up my RC300 so I thought it would be rude not to show my other toy. Plus I've got a new camera to play with so I thought I'd do a bit of pic whoring.... ;)

So heres the spec -

Frame: Ibis Mojo SL, size M, Fox Float RP23, 140mm travel

Fork: Pace RC41 XCAM 130mm travel

Brakes: Hope Tech M4, Braided hoses, floating 180/160mm rotors

Shifters: XTR M970
Front Derailleur: XT M771
Rear Derailleur: XTR M972 Shadow
Cassette: XT 11-32
Cranks: FSA Carbon
Bottom Bracket: Crank Brothers Titanium
Pedals: NC-17 MG2 Magnesium

Headset: Cane Creek IS8
Stem: Thomson Elite X4 90mm, 0 deg.
Handlebar: Element carbon 670mm o/s
Seatpost: Joplin 3 Remote
Saddle: Selle Italia Prolink Gel
Grips: Ergon

Wheels: Easton Two, 24h sp
Skewers: Control Tech Ti
Tyres: Panaracer Cinder 2.25

The frame is finished in 'rubberised matt black' and I've fitted a lot of clear protective tape which you can see in the glossy areas of the pics.

With the build above it tips the scales at 26lbs. Ibis claim a 23lb build is possible but I'm happy with what I've got :D

20100610-P1000171.jpg

20100610-P1000169.jpg

20100610-P1000173.jpg

OOOOHHHHHHHHHHHHH my god look at that, she is truly stunning, i would have to wrap her in bubblewrap before using that machine yum yum yum, thats the bike im looking to buy soon, may end up getting it from America from a company called Cambria, Looking to get a SL WTF it works out £1,400 cheaper than here in the UK :LOL: :LOL:
Is the front brake hose running the correct way?

Absolute Beauty !!, of the highest order!................... AND THEN YOU CABLE TIE A CRUD CATCHER TO IT!!!! Sacrilage. That is like putting some england flags on a Astin Martin Vantage V12.

And like Graham says, surely you will only be cruising on that thing, making the crud catcher even more redundant.

Gorgeous, simple as !

CalaisWoodBurner":1svdu2mv said:
Absolute Beauty !!, of the highest order!................... AND THEN YOU CABLE TIE A CRUD CATCHER TO IT!!!! Sacrilage. !

+1
remove that, take pictures and come back here to post 'em

yagamuffin":3gcnmnpq said:
It looks like a regular frame designed by Salvador Dali, not sure if I like it or not :?

I've decided. It's a bit too grey for my liking. I imagine John Major would quite like it though...

yagamuffin":3bt5c78d said:
yagamuffin":3bt5c78d said:
It looks like a regular frame designed by Salvador Dali, not sure if I like it or not :?

I've decided. It's a bit too grey for my liking. I imagine John Major would quite like it though...
I would word it as follows...... its a little too carbon and state of the art framework.
I love it love it love it :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:
Im certinatly with Caliswoodburner get that bloody awefull crud off it totaly spoils the look of the frameset

Back