Giant ATX1 DH

8690q

Gold Trader
Feedback
View
Just had to share this with you guys !

I love it and have been everywhere on this bike.

Bask in it's glory :)

4593356916_6499127156_b.jpg

Xizang- They are indeed Goldtec rocker arms :) Fox shock fitted is the only shock that handles the extra leverage they give.
Tweaked Boxxers to match the rear end travel.

Big Eck- You'd love one of these mate. No offence but they make your dh8 feel like a halfords full suspension bike :shock: I might pm you regarding a spare frame I have in the shed ;)

It was a Team Clan bike BITD :cool: Stu Thompson Rode it Whilst I rode my ATX2 and envied him very much. The bike came up for sale at the end of the racing season and well... You've seen the news :LOL:

:cool: :cool: :cool:

I have absolutely no need for a full on DH bike as I live in the flattest part of the country but have also lusted over one - The Giant specifically.

Looks the dogs

:cool:

I hate you... :p

Every time I see a pic of a minter, I inch further towards the Credit Card!

Respect is due!!

That's a nice old beast, I've just bought a 1999 Kona Stab with Monsters, I forgot how energy zapping DH bike can be! Goes over rough stuff like a bulldozer though!

8690q":3fgp6ehn said:
Big Eck- You'd love one of these mate. No offence but they make your dh8 feel like a halfords full suspension bike :shock:

calm yerself :LOL: :LOL: the dh8 is a very capable dh rig ;) i've owned more expensive and claimed "better" bikes and the old dh8 still felt every bit as good as most to me :LOL:

i've pm'd you about your spare frame ;)

someone rode one of these at the scarborough downhill last year,was ace to see it against the newer bikes........and beat them.

Back