'04 Klein Attitude - Project 'Virgin' Update 15/7/10 pg5

GT-Steve

Retrobike Rider
Gold Trader
Feedback
View
Had this frame + Forks sat around for a while now, and ordered a nice white headset for it the other day. It turned up this morning, so thought it would be rude not to take it to my LBS to be pressed in :cool: :cool:

And so the 'Virgin' project begins.......
04Klein_Attitude001.jpg

04Klein_Attitude003.jpg

04Klein_Attitude002.jpg

04Klein_Attitude004.jpg

04Klein_Attitude006.jpg

The theme of the project.....? As much whiteness as I can tastefully get away with, with a couple of splashes of red. Mainly a modern component set-up, but I think a couple of 'Retro' twists thrown in for good measure.

Comments would be greatly appreciated.....
:cool: :cool:

ferrit":19xlizyw said:
I like it but then I would wouldnt I;)

;) :LOL:

Looking forward to getting it fully built now. Just can't decide on SS, a full compliment, or 1x9???

tintin40":1zkbisck said:
Like it in white. but black post and parts. :cool:

Tried a blacks/post in and wasn't 100% on it :?
TBH the only black component will be the stem, and I opted for that to tie in with the red/black SDG. ;)

Nothing's confirmed on it yet, except for the wheels/tyres ;) , I might even end up getting a white stem and seatpost... :oops: :LOL:

coomber":3bj6nirn said:
Please no white tyres.

But that is a personal opinion ;)

;) I bought them just for this ;)
If they end up looking poo, I'll put them on an old hack, and pull skids till they pop :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

coomber":nyhryofn said:
I knew it :LOL:

So has the ti beauty now been relegated down the list of your builds?

he he :LOL:

No no, the Ti beauty is going to be just that, so I'm being very particular about the quality of parts that go on it, at the moment.... ;)

Lovery work steve.. :) really nice,, I can see where your going and will be stunning.. :) keep us posted :)

Back